The OAHS journal Oxoniensia is now available online. All but the most recent five volumes are freely available under a Creative Commons licence; the most recent volumes are available to subscribers.
This page brings together as many of the Society's publications, other than Oxoniensia, as are available online at the moment. These are mostly from Google Books, though we have in some cases reprocessed them, dividing them into smaller units and performing OCR. We have aimed to list all the publications we know of, whether or not we have texts. Offers of scanned versions of texts not currently in our archive will be very welcome.
Proceedings, First series
From its foundation in 1839 until 1847 the Society issued annually a volume containing its rules, a list of members, and various catalogues of its collections. It also issused several times a year volumes of proceedings consisting of minutes of meetings as well as the texts of papers that had been read in cases where the meeting had voted that the paper should be printed, which seems to have happened more often than not.
Proceedings, Second series
Proceedings of the Oxfordshire Archaeological Society
This started life in 1856 as the Transactions of the Archaeological Society of North Oxfordshire.
- A Memoir of the Church and Abbey at Dorchester, Oxfordshire, Rev. Henry Addington
- Working Drawings of Littlemore Church, Oxfordshire, J. Underwood
- Working Drawings of Stanton Harcourt Church, Oxfordshire, John M. Derick
- Views and Details of St Giles's Church, Oxford, James Park Harrison
- Views, Elevations, Sections and Details of Shottesbroke Church, William Butterfield
- Views, Elevations and Sections of Wilcote Church, Oxfordshire, Charles Buckler
- Views, Elevations and Sections of St Bartholomew's Chapel near Oxford, C. Cranstoun
- Views, Elevations and Sections of Minster Lovel Church, John Pritchard
- A Memoir of Great Haseley Church, Oxfordshire, Rev. T. W. Weare
- A Memoir of Fotheringhay Church, Northamptonshire, no author given
- A Memoir of the Church and Hospital at Ewelme, Oxfordshire, Henry Addington
- A Guide to the Architectural Antiquities in the Neighbourhood of Oxford
- I. Deanery of Bicester
- II. Deanery of Woodstock
- III. Deanery of Cuddesden, ride the first
- IV. Deanery of Cuddesden, rides II and III
- Old Houses in Oxford
Oxfordshire Architectural and Historical Society is a registered charity, registration number 259055.